ENGAGEMENT TO A VAMPIRE

ENGAGEMENT TO A VAMPIRE

Author:
Price:

Corona virus related book





 engaged to a vampirewill they fall in love



                          


                             Chapter 1

               arriving on the island!




I woke up to a diamond black sky I thought it look nice so I stayed there for a while. Then I remembered where I was in the seat of my dad’s golf and my back hurt like hell we had brought because dad couldn't live without it. It’s silly you know bringing your car with on holiday what’s the point but does he care NO! That’s why he is so annoying. I got out of the car and looked around the place wasn't bad but I
still hated it people were staring at us and I don’t like the attention so I pretended to help Lara unpack the car. Lara wasn't my mum she was my step mum my mum left when I was three months thats what my dad told me so dad remarried and told me to call her mum but in my head I call her
Lara. she was kind not a bit kind i mean the kind when you save every dying animal or human that’s why she is a vet
Which I found really annoying that every time that an animal dies she cries it’s like so omg you know then
my dad always says” maybe the job not for you” and she always says” no Jacob I need to save them ok" then they hug its the same thing every time anyway here am in a fancy holtel with my dad and not so wicked step mother life is so great.i sat on the bed and looked at the ceiling while holding the only thing i had from my mother it was a necklace with a ruby heart on it i thought it was magic but my dad thought i was crazy so i just kept it to my self.my dad never liked talking about my mother every time i brought the subject up he would make up some thing like eclipse you were only three months when she why would you want to know about a woman who just left and abandoned without so much as a goodbye so then again I shut my mouth and don't talk about my mother again. hi by the way my name is eclipse moon Hathaway and I am sixteen going to seventeen on the twenty-fifth of December and I know instead of having a nice on Christmas she was busy pushing me out of her body not a very nice but my dad always told me that I was special to be born on the same day as gods son. I started to unpacked and there was a knock on the door a nice looking boy with nice brown eyes was staring at me I dint know what to say so I just said "hi the boy smiled and "hi I am Jason I saw you arrive with your mum and dad and I was wondering would you like to come to my beach party tonight".i just stared and then i said "what time" he just smiled and said "eight and left I started jumping up and down a really cute guy just me to come to his party I am so happy maybe this holiday wasn't going to be boring after all I ran to my suitcase and started to look for something to wear I couldn't chose between a a short beach dress or a nice nude colour crop top with Jean white shorts but I chose the shorts just so I could show off nice tan legs well that every one tells me that I am beautiful
even at school I was the most prettiest girl there and very popular but I wasn't some stuck up bitch like others popular girls like that weren't always virgins because they were sluts who liked to sleep around and then end up pregnant but I wasn't so I just liked being my self which I would never change because that would be just plain fucking stupid anyway enough of this lets go party!!!


                          chapter2 

                  party gone wrong


there sure were a lot of people here but most of them were teenagers in fact most where teenager but some older people who looked like they were in there twenties.everyone seemed to know each other I started walking through the crowed then I saw that everyone was staring at me mostly boys which I found fight with and girls who were giving me mean looks clearly not liking me getting all the attention the I saw Jason waving at me to come over once I was by his side he started to shout "hi guys welcome to my party drink eat party and mingle and I would like all of you to say hi to then he asked my name and told him then he said to say hi to eclipse moon Hathaway" they all said hi and continued to party. I went to the table were I saw drink and food I took a red wine in a glass and a two muffins to be honest I was starving
while I was eating I noticed a blonde girl with here friends staring at me badly the saw me look at them and they started walking towards me once they reached the blonde spoke up first "who the fuck are you and what are you doing at me and my boyfriend Jason's party because I don't know you?" oh hi I said I am eclipse moon Hathaway and your boyfriend invited me.then the red head on laugh of the blonde friends said "why the fuck would he do that if he doesn't know you bitch" "I know said the black haired one he probably so how fucking ugly she was and felt sorry for her and let her come out of kindness you know how Jason is Melissa he is too kind sometimes " "yeah your right said Melissa he is to kind sometime I so need to talk to him "lets dance" said the red head " not just yet mia "not just yet Nikki pass the red wine she said to her other friend" Nikki passed her the drink and then she chucked it on me and started to laugh. I got up went up to her then punched her in the face, she screamed and punched me back harder then everything went black. i woke up to everyone looking down on me everything was a blur then some one was saying something    to me i couldnt hear becouse there was pain on the side of my face that hurt too much to bear i knew who had done this to me so i had to show that i was not scared like the others. i got up ignoring everyone else just heading for her the girl who thought she had power over everyone who did she think she was god. then i saw with a big grin on her face i walked up   to her not knowing what i was going to do the anger controlled me now but inside i was terrfied.the next thing i knew my fist had connected to her face she fell hard to  the floor.there was blood all over her face i just stared i had hit her way more harder than she had hit me i was shocked but tried to hide it but it dint so i just ran like  i always do and  never looked back i heard her shout something "i will get you just you wait bitch i will hurt you" then i heard everyone luagh but i knew it wasnt at her it was at me. i found a corner were i cried for an hour when i was done i started to walk to my room i decided that when i got there i would have a bath so i opened the door went to the bathroom then i saw something a man with a sack smoking in the bath i screamed then ran but he was to fast he pushed me to the floor there i passed out.


                             Chapter 3 

                            Stefan pov




here i sit wating for a girl who isnt my problem you see heres the problem my brother ditched me to go with a bunch of skanky girls i am sitting here in a bathtub waiting for some girl who is taking years to come,so my life is SHIT. I mean this girl is not for me, shes for my brother.you see he's the next ruler of the night world and he thinks he can just ditch me for some girls, instead of helping me get his mate. i hate him so much, icould kill him but i can;t because hes dad's favourite and what am i to our dad? the invisble other twin.
But, i love him because he's my twin, but anyway if he dies i get the throne. For now i shall sit here and wait for this girl.It's been 2 hours now, my cigarette hs finished and that female still isn't here. I mean does she even live here? time to start another pack. at this rate i will be bankrupt at the amount of cigarette packets i'm buying, but lets hope it comes out of that little girl's pocket-money.
doors open, no point in hiding, because i'm tired. I'm just going to grab the girl and go. She's finally coming through here, then we meet face to face. She's actually very pretty... but then she screams and run for it. Then i quickly knock her down and she topples over and passes out.
why in hell did i agree to this ohh yea i remember if i didnt my dad would have ripped my head off greaaaat just my fucking luck.


                          Chapter 4 

            my kidnapper is really hot!!!



my head was banging and i was moving, then i realized i was in a car, and there was a bag      or some kind of sack over my head. I thought i was going to hyperventilate. This has been   the worst day of my life, seriously nothing can top this. Then remembered the guy the bath   and the sack. I felt sick to my stomach and i blame my father for taking me to this stupid place.if i ever get out of here in one piece i'll kill him and hang his head, although i must   admit i miss him and his hugs, the stupid sandals he wears and the pongy aftershave and     golf puts. Right now, i'd give anything to be with him again. I also miss that crazy over emotional step mother of mine. She is as jumpy as a box of frogs but, she cared for me and her pets. But, now i'm going to die, i started to panick then i screamed,then the bag was removed from my head and i was face to face with the hottest guy i have ever seen we  stared at each other rembered i had been kidnapped by this boy "who are you and why did you kidnap me " he just stared and then answered "well i dint mean to kidnap you its just if we came up to and say come with us you would not come would you anyway your my brothers mate and i am taking you to where we live so you can live happily ever after "what are you talkin about are you crazy or something and what is a mate and he started to luagh    " a mate is your second half the love of your life you know what i mean and anyway dats not me sooo wats your name at least tell me your name."my name is eclipse moon Hathaway   and you are"."my name is stefan antonio darkco and my brother is damen antonio drakeco the guy you are gonna marry congrats hope you both a happy life"."if you are trying to be funny its not working soo shut up and WHAT THE FUCK"!"ahhhha home at last welcome eclipse to were you would be staying for the next twomonths.thisss was gonna be fuuuun.






0 Reviews

Followers

Pages